Monday, March 28, 2011

SDIGD - Some Day I'm Gonna Die!

SDIGD - Some Day I'm Gonna Die!

by Chris J. Slater on Monday, 28 March 2011 at 01:45


 But until that day, we have an opportunity to get to know God through His Son, Jesus Christ, and share our blessings and miracles beginning with eternal soul life...  But how to know Jesus?



 Right now, wherever you are, whatever your troubles, talk to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Ask and you shall receive. Pray "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner".



 You just passed from eternal death to eternal life. Don't STOP here! Only half done! Pray to God to send His Holy Spirit to live in you ! He will and He does.



Love God, Love one another. Be blessed, Brother or Sister-in-Christ.



That's all it takes! You have passed from eternal death to eternal life. Now read your Love letter from God, the Word, the Holy Bible. And remember you need no man or woman to speak with Him. He wants to hear from you direct. Beware the wolves who only want your money! Man made religions  are from Hell, God is LOVE.  Love God, love one another.



A witness? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4swDmwmmnHM&feature=player_embedded



PS  If I've offended anyone with this, I'm sorry, please accept my apology.

But there is so many bad things happening, we all need to have the assurance now that there is a reason, there is a plan: God wants to know you. Right now. If not, "put it on the shelf", someday, in the midst of your life threatening troubles, why not try this? But for Him, I'm already dead, but I believe He will keep me in this world until He decides to call me Home. Wouldn't you like the same assurance?

1 comment:

  1. If you're here and like or dislike this, let me know your reasons? Thank you...

    ReplyDelete