Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jesus or religion?

LF Hello r u there?
22:26

LF i am
22:26

CS Whatzzup?
22:27

LF How did U end up building a p------- page?
22:29

CS I didn't, if you scroll down to the beginning it was started for those in the 70's and 80's. Did you know my sisters, Penny or Linda S?
22:30

LF No, but wonder where the others are.
22:31

CS P-------- was started by Shonagh M If you build it, they will come...
23 July 2007 at 09:01 ·

CS P------- "Palma Non Sine Pulvere - No Reward Without Effort"
22:36

LF Huh?
22:37

LF Again, huh, please explain
Without the WWW stuff...
22:39

CS Click on the link, it'll take you to the website. http://en.wikipedia.org - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
22:41

LF I must say goodnight. Thanks for all your work!!! L
22:41

CS Goodnight. u welcome.
22:42

LF k - Are you still online?
22:45

CS Yes
22:46

LF why do u want to connect with all the p-view folks?
Like who cares?
22:48

CS I'm interested in my history and also hoping to reconnect with old friends and yes, I care what became of them.
22:51

LF OK good
22:51

CS I guess many don't care, as for me, I have been a seeker all my life, but I didn't understand the purpose of life until 1995.
22:52

LF So what happened in 1995?
22:53

CS I was contemplating suicide, all my travel, money and relationships felt like a total waste of time.
22:56

LF Suicide is never the answer
22:56

CS Why?
22:58

LF It is a very selfish answer to what people think is the right thing to do.
23:02

CS To a person who has lost hope, it is another way of "self-medicating". Some commit suicide on the installment plan; alcohol, drugs, food, sex, anything so they don't have to think about their purpose. Obviously I didn't do it although there are number of psychopaths in my history who wouldn't be bothered by my taking that way out.
23:06

LF Please don't ever consider suicide as an answer for anything!!! I will formulate an answer to you... pay attention...
23:09

CS Is your answer from personal experience? Or what you've been told to believe? The worst abuse I've experienced is from wolves in sheep's clothing - Deceivers, religious demons.
23:11

LF I've been trained.. I have a masters degree in Counselling. OK plus personal experience .
OK 've come along on-line...never want to place myself as any expert for your life. Live yourself.
23:18

CS Do you now have a personal, direct relationship with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? My current wife has 2 degrees, a bachelor and master from UP and is in the fourth year of her psych degree at Vancouver Island University. We are together today because we are both believers.
23:23

LF Sorry, still there? I am a believer.
LF is offline.23:26
23:26

CS In what? Religion or Jesus? How do you relate your worldly training to your spiritual beliefs? (Send as a message)
Your chat message wasn't sent because LF is offline.

CS For the record, I'm a non-denominational follower of Jesus Christ, pursuing the Great Commission.  (Send as a message) Your chat message wasn't sent because  LF is offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment