Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Judge Judy - Stop False Accusations

Judge Judy
Stop False Accusations

Chris J. Slater
After my two Filipina ex's, their family and friends (they used me to get to Canada) took my children, wealth and health with fraud, false pretenses, false allegations, death threats, wrongful conviction and perjury, I was forced to become ...an INDIGENT litigant. I highly recommend it to EVERYONE before you loose everything (including your life!) like I almost did. This is for BC, YOU HAVE the SAME rights in you country! http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AJCK8Mj9BfuwJ%3Awww.familylaw.lss.bc.ca%2Fresources%2Fcourt_forms.asp+Indigent%2C+BC&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a
and the Application is at: http://www.ag.gov.bc.ca/courts/forms/sup_family/F85.pdf

You have a RIGHT to complain! But you don't necessarily get JUSTICE!

In British Columbia, Canada I went to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police who refused to investigate my CRIMINAL complaints, they told me to go to the Courthouse and swear a PRIVATE INFORMATION which was heard in closed session by the Justice of the Peace and DISMISSED.

I had five complaints against the RCMP before the Commissioner for Public Complaints against the RCMP. I have been arrested 5 times on their lies and I maintain I am suffering from PTSD as a result of what they have done to me and OUR children...

I've finally located my children and do the best I can to expose them to the TRUTH of what happened. Tina recently asked me: "Dad do you think we are blind or naive? We see what is happening." And for the record, I believe God does too. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up!
05 November 2010 at 15:18 · · 3 people

No comments:

Post a Comment