Sunday, January 23, 2011

"No one can hurt YOU unless you allow THEM to do so"

"No one can hurt YOU unless you allow THEM to do so"

Because so many want different things, and you may not like what I have to say, Facebook has made allowances. If you would like to change your settings regarding notifications, likes, comments, unfriend, or block me, etc. it is within YOUR sole power to do so. Go to Account in the upper right of your page, click on and follow the menus there.

Blogger and YouTube has done similar. I welcome feedback, just keep it clean please.

To my son, I am writing a response to your recent message, but have other pressing matters also. Today I am involved to scattering the ashes of a dear friend and involved in counseling seekers whose lives are in turmoil. I never know how the advice I give will be received, but I seek, in prayer and depend on the Holy Spirit for the results.

I like a comment I once heard about that.
"If in sharing something to people, someone complains, you just hit them with that."

" Please remember, "No one can hurt YOU unless you allow THEM to do so"

Love, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment